Cardholder Website (mobile accessible)
Corserv’s Cardholder interface promotes self-service by enabling cardholders to easily view balances, use an interactive transaction report, see payments due and dates, make payments, and view redeem rewards.
Client-branded mobile-responsive web interface and Interactive Voice Recognition (IVR) for cardholder self-service:
- Activate Credit Card
- View Account Information
- Balance, Remaining Credit, Payment Amount Due, Payment Due Date
- Get status and redeem rewards
- View/Sort Transactions and Authorizations
- View Statement Images
- Make payments on card balance
- Enroll/Un-enroll in E-statements Online Targeted Offers, etc.
- Apple, Samsung, Google Pays, MasterPass supported
- Multi-factor authentication required for registration assurance; site key and passphrase additionally used to avoid phishing
- Supports Single Sign-on capability (e.g. from online banking user interface)
- Provides Security and Privacy policies, FAQs, and Contact Information