As the economy recovers from the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, community banks will need to evaluate how to best serve their small and medium business (SMB) customers. These companies will be seeking to ramp up hiring, restart operations or return to pre-pandemic levels of service. Many SMBs will turn to credit cards to help fund necessary changes — but too many community banks may miss out on this spending because they do not have a strong in-house commercial card business.
- BayCoast Bank Launches Comprehensive Credit Card Program with Corserv
- Credit loss rates on credit cards are lower for relationship lenders
- Corserv and The Bank of Missouri Partner with Visa for Community Bank Credit Card Program
- Corserv #10 in American Banker’s Best Places to Work in Fintech 2022
- Corserv Hybrid Credit Card Issuing Program Flyer
A.T. Kearny API Awards Bankadelic Bank of Clarke County BayCoast Bank Best-Places-to_Work BNPL Boost Payment Systems Business First Bank Celent Columbia Bank Commercial Credit Cards Community Banking Corserv Partnership Credit Card Processing credit cards ePayables Fidelity Bank fintech Five Star Bank Fleet Cards Freemont Bank High ROA Jerry Craft Machias Savings Bank Midwest BankCentre Payment Cards Payment Cards as a Service API PCaaSA podcast Relationship Banking Reliant Bank South Shore Bank strategy The Bank of Missouri Valley Republic Bank Virtual Cards Visa