Making an informed decision about such a critical product offering is important. An agent bank program may not be the best for all banks. Many community banks would benefit more from leaving an agent bank model and joining a program that allows for more control while increasing profits and deepening relationships. There are now options available for community banks to own high-yielding credit card assets on their books and launch a full-service credit card program through turnkey offerings. Click here to learn more from this Texas Bankers Association magazine’s featured article.
- Gorham Savings Bank Partners with CorServ to Implement Modern Commercial Credit Card Program
- First Bank Selects CorServ’s Comprehensive Credit Card Program to Serve Business and Consumer Customers
- Fintech Finance News – First Bank Selects CorServ’s Comprehensive Credit Card Program to Serve Business and Consumer Customers
- The first-of-its-kind Healthcare Spending Card¹ (offered through Lane Health) is powered by CorServ’s Payment Cards-as-a-Service API
- The Growing Importance of Commercial Credit Cards in a High-Interest-Rate Environment